Liquid Spot Sampler
The Series 110 Liquid Spot Sampler instrument collects a concentrated suspension of particles into a small liquid-filled vial. The vial is designed with inlet and outlet ports so the user can configure it for on-line batch sampling of the particle suspension directly into a chemical or biological analyzer. A non-ported sample vial is also included.
- Direct gentle particle deposition into liquid with no turbulence
- High collection efficiency from 5 to >100,000nm
- No particle bounce or re-aerosolization
- Captures both soluble and insoluble particles
- Moderate temperatures (25-30̊C) for condensational growth
- No steam injection required
- Sub-saturated outlet flow at room temperatures
- Particles are concentrated in a 0.5-mL volume of liquid
- Ported liquid vial can be user configured for on-line extraction and analysis
Model LSS110 Series Liquid Spot Sampler includes the Growth Tube and Liquid Spot Collector Module.